Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Facebook and crock pots.....

Well, it's no wonder I haven't posted anything in a while. On top of the usual December/January mayhem, I've had a big vacation trip (on the plus side), massive computer problems (on the minus side), and all kinds of essentially neutral but time consuming activities, too. But I finally had to write something here, as I just yesterday reflected on my last week or so. Not only have I joined "Facebook," one of those on-line communities, but I have cooked my first chicken in a crock pot and watched one episode of America's next top model. Now, in what universe is it reasonable to expect joining Facebook and crock-pot cooking to occur in the same week for the same middle-aged person? I don't think so.......! My sons really don't know what to make of it all......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.